PhD Measurement and Evaluation
I believe evaluation is key to helping organizations learn and adapt to their ever-changing environments. Applying my graduate training in evaluation design, methods, and theory, I work collaboratively with clients to help them better understand what they do and how to do it even better. I take pride in finding creative ways to make data accessible and engaging because when clients understand their data, they use it to make informed decisions. I am also committed to individual and organizational learning so that evaluation is integrated into everyday practice.
- Experienced in non-profit, health, education, and research & innovation sectors
- Designed and implemented small and large-scale surveys.
- Developed the ACE theory of organization communication in collaborations.
- Lead the development of impact narratives for annual impact reports to stakeholders
- Developed and delivered workshops and courses on impact evaluation, performance indicators, logic models, and communication with stakeholders.
Organizational communication, evaluation, theory development, organizational learning, data visualization.
For more detailed experience information visit my Linkedin Profile:
We enjoy making data fun for others. Data IS fun when it clarifies the next steps for your organization.
Let’s talk about how we can transform data into information you can put into action!
Data is powerful when it is accessible and engaging. This may mean a technical report or something off the beaten path – like an infographic, comic, or tweets.
Let’s talk about how we can best present your data!
MEd Measurement and Evaluation
PhD Candidate Research, Educational Measurement, and Psychometrics
A self-described pracademic (practical academic), I apply my training and experience to provide organizations with high quality work grounded in evidence and context. I believe the most important part of our work together is ensuring your ownership of the work and results, and building capacity wherever I can along the way. I love to teach others how to embrace data and see all that it has to offer to them in their roles. There is no one-size-fits-all solution for everyone. Your context is individualized, and I view my role with you as a facilitator, helping your organization and stakeholders do what you do better, as it suits your needs.
- Experienced in education, academic, international, non-profit, and health sectors
- Led the data collection, analysis, and reporting for an annual report of a cross-ministry-committee initiative
- Led the development of performance level descriptors for a federally implemented alternate assessment system
- Served as technical lead on several large-scale international development education literacy program evaluations
- Managed the evaluation of a multi-site teacher professional development program
Program Evaluation, Scale/Survey Development, Research Methods, Quantitative Statistics, and Modeling, Qualitative Methods